Production & Warehouse Assistant / Factory Hand
Gilly’s Australia is looking for a motivated production and warehouse assistant to join our growing team.
Gilly’s is an Australian owned and operated manufacturer of eco-friendly furniture care products. Founded in 1983 by Gilly Stephenson, to create a range of premium beeswax-based polishes suitable for use on fine antiques. The range however, has since expanded to service furniture makers, home stores and the hardware sector. This includes a mix of independent and chain retailers across Australia, as well as oversees markets such as New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand. Gilly’s has a strong focus on quality, sustainability and customer service.
Our Team & Culture
We are a small tight knit team that's always up for the challenge. Our whole team has high regard for the environment and we instil this in the way we do business. We create a relaxed atmosphere and love new additions to the Spotify playlist.
Though we have a strong brand history, we are a forward thinking, modern company recently having gone through some transformational changes. We have further growth in our sights and are strong believers in continuous improvement, so don’t expect your role or our workplace to remain stagnant. We are proudly located in Perth but we have team members working remotely in WA’s south as well as over on the Gold Coast.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Production work - Batching, pouring, lidding, labelling, packing
- Product quality control
- Meeting and recording production KPI's
- Receiving & dispatching goods
- Operating forklift
- Warehouse & equipment upkeep - maintenance, organising, cleaning
Qualifications & Experience
- Drivers licence essential
- Warehouse or production experience favourable
- Forklift licence favourable
- Motivated & enthusiastic
- Environmentally conscious
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Fit - can lift up to 25 KG
- Willing to grow in your role